Thursday, June 7, 2018

The Sinner's Prayer...

How am I to do the work of an evangelist?

Sample Sinner’s Prayer 

  •  Dear God, I know I’m a sinner. I know my sin deserves to be punished. I believe Christ died for me and rose from you grave. I trust Jesus alone as my Savior. Thank you for the forgiveness and everlasting life I now have. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Simplified for Younger Children

  • Jesus, I know that you made me and want me to obey you with all my heart. I know I have disobeyed and wanted to be my own boss. I have thought and done things against your directions. I am sorry. I know that you gave up his life to save me from these sins and make me your child again. I accept your promises and ask you to please save me now and forever. Amen. 

Billy Graham Version

  • Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name. Amen.

Campus Crusade for Christ 

  • Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of the throne of my life. Make me the kind of person You want me to be.

Biblical Example (from Jesus)

  • Luke 18:13 contains the prayer of the tax collector, as told by Jesus. This parable shows that heart felt repentance is much more important than the particular formula of words. But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’
thank you https://ministry-to-children.com/sinners-prayer/ for the inspiration fro this post =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!