Thursday, June 21, 2018

Faith and Belief - Day One - It begins here...


  • I am getting a New Car and Luxury Home by Faith and through action THIS YEAR 2018!!
  • My car will be the car I want!! My home will have amenities that I love. 
  • I will take the steps toward car and home ownership.
  • I will allow GOD to be GOD and the adult in my life. I will be the obedient and mature child who listens and obeys swiftly.
  • I will loose and lose 50 pounds this year and become much more flexible through diet and exercise.
  • I will have a daily spirit walk with GOD. (My goal is an hour a day.)
  • I will have a great and awesome job that I enjoy and pays me what i deserve while launching my second business. My second business will grow beyond exponentially and exceed my expectations.
  • My tithe and offering will NEVER lack.
  • I will be able to commit to supporting my favorite ministries again.
    • OKI
    • Joyce Meyers
    • Bishop Leroy Thompson
    • My OWN Ministry - i WILL dance again
    • Pastor Aventer Gray's Dance Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!