Saturday, June 23, 2018

So... What am I waiting for?

God, I really can't be deep right now. I am jealous of all of these seemingly happy women out there. I want a healthy relationship with a man who will be my husband and yes, sex, is a big part... okay... partof that. I want to be needed and loved andpart of something where I feel and touch someone else. I don't want what they have. I want what you have for me. Yes, Lord, I am selfish and vain and feeling sorry for myself. God, help me. I think I only feel this way so strongly because our relationship is not where I think it should be. I feel like I've been missing you. I feel like I keep missing you. I am in the right activities, but GOD where is our connection? Am I allowed to feel you near? What do I need to fix? I'm serious.

I'm not in relationships because I need and want both of us to fear God. I need/want a man who can truly guide me and my family into a closer walk with God. I want a priest for my household. Lord, if this is not the path that you have for me. I accept and willingly obey you and what you want for my life. Lord, teach me, lead me, love me, guide me into being content in every situation that I am in.

Lord, what do in my life needs mastery and attention? Where should I direct my efforts. Help me not to be so jealous of intimate relationships. I don't want to be jealous of close friends and husbands and wives or boyfriends and girlfriends. Lord, please, stop me from being so desperate at least for anything besides you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!