Friday, October 13, 2023

Good Morning Holy Spirit...

 I woke up this morning with a strong desire to do something to help... in the world... I KNOW that I can pray so I am starting from there.

What can I do? I can pray.

I also has a dream... I got on the airplane with a with Toccoa without a ticket... we went to some Spanish speaking country... In the dream, they claimed Felicia Rashad as a citizen... the airplane suddenly started taking of and I was like... "They taking of with me in here?!... I don't have a ticket." I was thinking oh well... free trip for me. When we got there is was like we were in Nicaragua or San Salvador... the places with guerilla warfare back in the 80's. 

I was walking around admiring the buildings and architecture and landscape, but something seemed off or hidden. People looked like they were working but weary and wary of what may happen soon. In my gut... I wanted to go home... Suddenly I was in a classroom like place and they were showing horrible imageson the smart board of lots of teenage people attacking... they were dressed like... the kids i've seen in iran and iraq in the 80's... lots of running and beating people up and raping women and girls if they could detect that they were women and girls... BUT LOTS AND LOTS of BEATINGS... savage beating with their hands and feet.

Instantly,  i was like i need to get to the airport and leave... but i have no car and no money... and i must avoid these bad people disguised as teenagers having fun.

I asked someone where to go to get to the airport... after he told me where the airport was... everyone's face around me started to disappear. I was like blurry and no features... As I say that happening... i realized these no face people were trying to surround me and hold me. I start to run and then i broke away from them...

i started doing parkour to getaway from these "people"...whenever they tried to surround me... i would climb over them... i kNEW i could NOT let them get me... i kept running, climbing, hiding... then woke up... althrough the dream I KNEW i had super abilities that can help me get away... just as long as i don't give up

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!