Sunday, July 21, 2024

I woke up feeling hopeless, useless and impotent

 Y'all... I am still on the journey to the Billionaire Business Babe lifestyle... I am choosing more than ever to REALLY SEEK GOD'S VOICE. I... Just know in my heart, my mind, my spirit that God can talk to me. God does talk to me. God wants to talk to me. I have been feeling like a lazy no good hoarder of talents.

I woke up feeling like I have wasted my life... And talents 

I feel like I'm not successful because...

  1. I'm not married 
  2. I don't have a house
  3. I'm not rich yet
  4. I haven't really solidified a product for my business to sell
  5. Consistent with my podcast
  6. Quit teaching and started to work from home
  7. I don't work from home
  8. I don't have a large savings account
  9. I don't have my PhD
  10. I'm not a college professor 
  11. I'm don't hear God like I want
  12. I don't have a good Morning routine 

On the contrary, I feel great about...

  1. having a great car (God did it)
  2. Veronica's relationship and fire for God (God did it)
  3. Traveling a lot this summer with 🍏 and to visit family (God financed it)
  4. Veronica's senior pictures are gorgeous (God financed it)
  5. I am walking 10,000 steps a day... Almost every day (God empowers me)
  6. Actively pursuing my health journey 
  7. My YouTube channel has over 191 videos (God empowers)

My priorities for remainder of 2024

  1. Create morning routine that honors God and reinforces my health
  2. Complete Keys to Everything Book and implement keys
  3. Complete MS/PhD Applications and sent them off!!
  4. Complete KEU with fidelity
  5. Complete year of the bride fast with fidelity
  6. Complete $0 - $100k programs steps with fidelity
  7. Microlocs Installation for Veronica and Myself
  8. Make $1000 consistently each month

No comments:

Post a Comment

🎶🎶🎶Baby I'm Back!!