Wednesday, September 13, 2017

πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’– Love You Ma πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’œ

I love my mom... and that's where it gets dicey... we don't have too many conversations... She'll say its my fault... and I say its hers... she mumbles rude comments... she tells me what I think and what I feel and what I need to... I do not want to hug a cactus... okay a porcupine... she does have a heart an a tender side that she protects like hell... she is not straight forward and doesn't accept my answers or reasons... I don't like the constant fussing at Veronica WITHOUT explaining what she needs or wants her to do... I dont like her facial expressions... I don't like the name calling that she doesn't seem to know is name calling.

she wants a relationship with me and my sister where we call her everyday and confide in her... my sister is doing pretty well with that but I refuse to open up to her ever.

I may need her help... but I DO NOT want it... the price is too high... i want peace and she loves WAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!