Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Irma has left the region...

     I have endured another hurricane and ALL I can say is... I have WITNESSED a MIRACLE!! God has been so beyond good to us in Royal Palm Beach. God kept all hurt harm and danger from us and I am ETERNALLY grateful. God spared us and I am grateful.

     During this season of uncertainty, I have been asking God why does he want me to be a praise an worship leader? Why does he want me to be a minister? For What? What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to tell these people. One thing I do know... I will be honest. I will do what I have promised to do. I will be obedient. It's a little niggling feeling about my destiny... What am I here for? What is my ministry? What in the world am I imparting to my daughter?

One day... at home depot... I was talking to the cashier and she said that I should look into deliverance ministry... so... I'll look into it... but if it ain't it... learning about it didn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!