Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Yesterday...

I met the man in my dream... I had the most intense case of déjà vu that i have ever experienced... I went to court on Tuesday for my red light rocket pre-trial hearing. I saw what I thought was an old friend or acquaintance... We met up right after leaving court $106 poorer due to court costs... We talked about everything... Trying to figure out how we know each other... It turns out... We DON'T... he's from Birmingham, Alabama... He was in the army... He is currently a personal trainer and whole foods employee... Oh, and he's 27... That last bit of numerical knowledge was not divulged until after I has the BEST CONVERSATION IN MY LIFE. We talked about everything and then how we feel about everything and about God and His place in the universe as well as ours... We stayed together until about 5PM... Then I realized around 2PM... After a brief exercise session... I KNOW how I KNOW Him... He's my man... He fought for me against another guy and prevailed and now we are together... In my minds' memory... Is is familiar because I remember him and our interactions in my dream... Lord help me understand more.

In this dream I realized that I have a track record of picking guys who gone leave because they don't really want totalktoeaxcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!