Saturday, February 28, 2015

Catharsis

This is NOT the life that I thought I would have at this age... I'm getting too old for my dream... I'm going to be too old to finish school... Too old to get married and have children from my husband... I can't teach my daughter about dating because I have not dated or been woed or courted and it must be my fault... I'm too old for my dream... It hurts me to feel like this... I'm too old to dance... I'm too old to be attractive... I am too old to want more... I am too old to not have a house or any kind of decent credit... I am too old to not have answers to my questions... I am too old to not know what I want... I am too old to get the job of my dreams... I am not pretty enough to get a husband... What man will want me now? I'm not fun enough or interesting enough for a man to want only me... I am not smart enough to get scholarships or qualify for financial aid... I have been a Christian FOREVER and I STILL don't know Gods voice or his plan for me or why in the world he wants me to be here...but... I'm staying and I'm trying and I'm not giving up!!!!!!!! I want a puppy! ...I know this may sound stupid... But I want a puppy because he will love me and show me affection and want to be around me everyday and not want to leave me... Is that so wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!