Friday, February 6, 2015

Decisions... final flag

I have been dragging my feet, but I must be honest with myself...
1. He doesn't sound happy when he talks to me
2. He doesn't smile at me anymore
3. I feel like he just feels sorry for me
4. I feel tolerated not cared for...
5. The extra curricular activities are beyond compare... but it's not enough
6. I will NEVER be invited ANYWHERE
7. What do I amicably do?
Do I need to sit down and talk with him about anything? I really don't think so... he's ALREADY a shadow... and I don't need pity... something inside me says just stop calling... is that the answer? Do we really NEED to be good friends... acquaintances has been enough... I will NEVER meet his true core of friends... but do I want to... why does this hurt?? ...because of the sex... not because of any memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!