Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lord keep me... please

i think that i am losing me
i don't know when this happened
but i cant find me anywhere
i see glimpses of me and at times i remember the fun i had in myself
but... where did i go
i don't like his adult life
it is not the freedom i thought i would have
i am also alone
i thought being alone would be much more fulfilling than it is
i was wrong... or maybe... i am just old now
i do not have a boy friend or husband
the man with whom i am trying to cultivate a relationship just doesn't have a clue
i need to give up on him, but i am lonely
and... i need to tell him the truth
i don't want to be around someone who doesn't understand me
i have emotions that are simple and complicated
i live being alone... just not lonely

i don't like my job because it feels like they are trying to fire everyone... but pretend that they care about  something else
i don't want to go somewhere they don't want me
i don't like people feeling like they did me a favor by allowing them to work
i believe that GOD gave  me my job
God will decide what i will do for employment
God... i need you more than ever
take all of my i wants and make me for like you
i want to want what you want
i want to go where you want me to go
I am unfulfilled in my life...
HELP!!!! I am sad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!