Saturday, September 21, 2013

Good Morning HS!!

well... i actually woke up a little early this morning with Lauryn Hills' song in my head... "what you want might make you cry and what you need my pass you by if you don't catch it"... i started thinking about my life and about two people in particular... the one who i thought i wanted, who is gone... and i appreciate their departure... the other is about someone who really just slipped through the cracks... ididn't  really realize that they could have been the one for me until just now... and that is a trip thinking about that... i just don't have anymore time to be sad about a person who is gone and who will never be... I must strive toward the future... Lord keep me day by day... in a pure and perfect way... I want to live, I want to live OOO in a building not made by hands... I love you grandmas and cant wait to see you all again in glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!