Thursday, July 22, 2010

Prayer Journal #3

Matthew 19:26 (New Living Translation)
Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”

Prayer:
You know what God, you ARE beyond awesome. I thank you Lord for your patience with me. I thank you for you faithfulness towards and to me. I thank you for never leaving me. I know that in my future I will have a PHD in mechanical engineering with a concentration in robotics. This looks in posible to me right now, but you are not a man. You are not human. You have not sin in you. Your word is life. I will fulfill my destiny because i place it FULLY in your hands. I thank you that you love to use impossible situations to prove you awesomeness to all. I thank you for loving me and letting me know that you love me. I thank you for forgiving me. I thank you for all of the help and strength and that you have given me power and a strong mind and love NOT fear. I thank you Lord. You make impossible possible. Thank you LOrd. You are almighty and all-knowing and all encompassing and all everything. I love you. Thank you. I will be delivered and am delivered from procrastination because you love me and have given me the ability to overcome the world with you and your word. God bless and keep Cybil 'nem and Tori and Tracy nem and my family and friends. Help strengthen and keep 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!