Monday, July 19, 2010

Prayer Journal #2

Scripture: Philippians 4:7

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Prayer:
I thank you Lord for your peace. I thank you for your undertanding. i thank you for guiding me. I thank you for your word and for your SON. I thank you for salvation and second chances. You alone are worth of honor and glory and praise. You have restored my job and my heart. You are the source. You are the source. You are I Am. Yo are what I need. I thank you that are everything that i could ever need and want. I owe you my life. I give you my life. I thank you for healing my body and my spirit and my relationships with my family and friends. God, i promised to you tht i woul be consistent with you first!!. I wil honor you first. I mut take care of you first.
Lord, I see people sometimes and I want to say things to them, but I do not know what to say. I want to say hi or how are you, but it just does not come out. Lord, what should I say? Please help me. I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!