Saturday, July 17, 2010

Consistency?

I have been evaluating and think about my life for the past three years. I can see that there is an overwhelming theme that just cannot be ignored. It is so apparent and it is overwhelmingly sad... LACK of consistency... the only thing that i have been consistent with is procrastination. I am embarking on a journey that I hope and pray will guide me into a much better and more efficient and better and "closer-to-the-person-I-want-and-am-destined-to-be" way of life. I am going to be consistent in my daily prayer journal. This means that I will pray and read my bible starting today and henceforth... DAILY!!! NO EXCUSES!! I will have a daily entry into my prayer journal. I ask God to lead guide and direct me... I have to be better to Him. He is my father, friend, confidant, comforter and my everything. I have to spend time with Him daily. I want US to develop our relationship so that it will grow. I need Him in my life. I MUST commune and communicate with Him. My destiny will not be reached without Him or Them... The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!