Saturday, September 23, 2023

The People Pillar... Relationships That Matter...

So... as part of "Pillar Master 2023" we are learning, exploring and being authentic about the relationships we are a part of and how to cultivate the good and dethrone the distractions. Every relationship has meaning and value.

To be completely transparent... I have NOT been trusting ANYONE... for a while and I am ready to trust... little by little I am being honest about what I really want.

1. I want a man with a great sense of humor
2. A man who is PRE-saved and has a relationship with The Father, Son and Holy Ghost
3. A man who is intelligent in what he does...
4. A man who is loving and kind
5. A man who likes to travel and willing to teach and show me things
6. A man in great shape mentally, physically, emotionally and financially
7. A man of faith who hears and obeys God... the priest of my home

With prayer and supplication... I am making my requests KNOWN unto God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!