Saturday, September 23, 2023

2023... stepping into the Bigger, Better, Braver Me... with God

        So... I have been in a few courses and I am currently in Pillar Mastery with Patrice... and yo... so much is happening in my life and in my perspective and I am grateful to God for every mountain, molehill and misunderstanding... but i know that I will success in FAITH. I am succeeding because... I believe in God and He has ordained for me to be MORE that what I have been the last 10+ 10+ years. 

      A lot has happened since I've last posted in my digital diary... I have started a podcast. I am eating healthier that I ever have in my whole life... raw and uncooked foods for lunch EVERY time I eat lunch. I am getting ready to become a Clinical Ed. Mentor for teachers and... I will be moving SOON.

     I am open to marriage... as long as Father God, Thee Holy Spirit and Jesus... my ONLY big brother is guiding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!