Sunday, December 5, 2021

2021 - I met someone... August 31st

 These are words that I though I would NEVER say... I've met someone and he is awesome. He is handsome, fun, super intelligent, loves and honors God. Is a wonderful father to his children. His perspective and outlook on life is wonderful. Yes... I keep an optimistic slant on ALL of my self talk. Yes, I speak positive words and ideals and goals out loud... however... I never thought I would meet someone I would like to marry. It's cool and now... 

I'm cooling off. 

We would speak often. I liked it, but... i think our conversation has waxed cold. It's all good though. He is an awesome person. I appreciate him and the time he has shared with me. Historically, I move EXTREMELY FAST when I am interested in someone... this guy. He is different. He sees the long game and intends to play it.

Lately, I've been experiencing some radio silence... I am choosing to be silent in return. I will not continue to reach out if you are just busy. I GET IT... things happen... but this feels different. Who knows... if i did or said something wrong... the truth will come out in the end. Until then... i need to keep my head.

My love life is an area of my life that has been fraught with indecision, poor decisions and epic pain. I am choosing to allow GOD and HIS word to lead guide me and direct me. I do want to get married but not at the expense of my sanity, standards and faith. I surrender my wants and needs and desires to God.

...and to be honest... ya girl can over react and go from 0 to 1000 really quick... just taking my time and navigating what I want and need with what God wants and needs and what my man (feels weird ti say that), my partner, my soulmate wants and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!