Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Why Passive Income?? Money Declarations & Decisions


Money Declarations & Decisions
Risk comes from NOT knowing what you're doing.
I WILL take calculated and prayerfully safe risks =)
I will be fully retired by age 50!!

1. Why do I want to earn passive income?
  • I want to be free. 
  • I don't want to wait for the perfect time to buy a home.
  • I want to be able to provide for my daughter's education, needs, scholastic duties
  • I will make life decisions without the need to wait up or to save up or pay unnecessary dues.
  • I want a home with pets that are fully insured and provided for.
2. How much passive income will it take for me to be financially free? (all bills covered)
  • rent/mortagage $1500/month
  • insurance/6 months $2000 approx. $333/month
  • car payment $300/month
  • gas money $75/month
  • utilities $75/month
  • phone $75/month
  • clothes and shoes money $75/month
  • savings $200/month
  • KUMON $200/month
  • family health insurance $300/month
  • debt payments $400/month
  • Grand Total Approximately $3600
3. What would you do with you time if you did not have to work?
  • pursue all of my academic endeavors... my PhD in Mechanical Engineering
  • travel with my family throughout the united states for 2 weeks at a time
  • develop education endowment for my family
  • take dance and guitar classes
  • spend quality time with my daughter
  • meditate, pray, achieve true nirvana
  • setup/contribute to arts inspired aftercare programs 
  • i would NEVER RETIRE!! (i'm already living my dream)
4. How much money would you love to save passively?
  • I would love to save a minimum of $7000/week = $28000/month = $364000/year

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!