Monday, July 1, 2019

Reflections - July 1, 2019

       so... it has been a while... but I'm ready to talk. I am so terrified and scared to lose money and waste more of my time that I have been paralyzed to act. I don't have what I want and I am clueless on how to get it... or am I? A few days ago I went to a webinar at 5AM in my home... I really showed up and did the "get out of bed" work. I am now a card carrying member of the #TeamFEA found at: www.femaleentrepreneurassociation.com.

       I have been talking big game in my head and I am NOT about to stop now. How I see myself, and my daughter MUST change. There are goals and strategies I must pass on to the best of my ability. I realize NOW... that the lack of structure has left me and my daughter in need of...STRUCTURE. i am figuring a way for us to meet our personal and collective goals.

       Lord, have mercy as you lead guide and direct me into ALL truth. Show me the way i should take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!