Monday, March 5, 2018

Marriage...

so... i'm going to be be brutally honest with myself on this one. As a child, i figured I'd
  1. goto college
  2. get a really cool awesome job that pays $$$$$$$
  3. meet a really nice and handsome guy
  4. get married
  5. get EXTRA $$$$$ together
  6. have 5 sons
my reality... is... different
  1. goto college... 
    • but I didn't finish till 10 years  later... and not in the degree i really wanted
  2. I've had cool internships that paid $$$
    • no job to this date has been really cool or awesome
    • and the pay was just enough to no panhandle... but i AM tempted
    • DREAM ABOUT HOW TO... get a really cool awesome job that pays $$$$$$$
  3. meet a really nice and handsome guy
  4. I've meet nice and handsome guys...
    • but they had different religious beliefs and that's important to ME
    • the had a plethora of other women, girls and men? in the background and foreground
  5. get married
    • NOPE... the people who asked were WAaaaaaaAaaaay... too desparate
    • or... were already married... they left that detail out... my fault for not asking... of course
  6. get EXTRA $$$$$ together
    • gotta wait for #5... there is still hope for this one
  7. have 5 sons
    • WELL... i have 1 daughter... 'nuff 'said
...and now... i wonder if marriage is even for me? i would like to be a part of the marriage isotope that works... but i have a growing suspision... it may not happen... and i'm good... i just need to work on the existing relationships I have and feed and nurture those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!