Monday, February 12, 2018

Lord, Help.

This is not the life that I thought I was going to live... and to top it all off... my life has been stagnant for a while... I need change... But, separating myself?? I usually withdraw from everyone when I feel left out... But this cannot be my default response to hurt feelings.

Lord... I need you to quiet my spirit. So, I can hear you. Lord, I did not like when Apostle said that you don't talk that much. I just felt like... You do speak alot... But through different mediums and methods.

Lord... I'm going to be 40 years old... and I have what? What do I have to show for it? What have I done that is meaningful? How has my life gotten better? My life HAS to be more than being Veronica's mother.

I think that I really need to move. West Palm Beach... It's just not FOR me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!