Monday, February 26, 2018

Body Goals

i saw my picture... again last week... and i did not like what I saw... the only person who can change what i see is me!! ...in the words of Effie White...

"I am changing...Trying every way I can... I'll be better than I am.

Seeing everything so clear...I'm gonna start right now right here."


and... in that spirit... my body goals are as follows...
  • My Physical Goals
    • sleek outline
    • look less full around arms and chest
    • no back fat
    • no stomach fat
    • no arm jiggle
    • full split with either leg forward
    • full straddle
    • full range of motion
    • swim suit - 2 piece confidance
    • slimmer thighs
    • no dimpled legs
    • jog from home to forest hill and back by december 25th (5 miles)
      • 10 miles round trip
    • wear size 8 jeans/pants
    • be a medium in tops/dress sizes
    • where what ever i want
  • My Physical Feeling Goals
    • energetic
    • limber
    • no loss of breath
and... what i will do to achieve my boy goals... starting now...
  • no sodas
  • salads every other day
  • green juice smoothies on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
  • work out Mon, Wed, Fri mornings... 
    • 5am workout eventually alternating between jogging and walking daily
    • P90X night workout

of course this plan of action my augment and change BUT my goals ain't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!