Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Well, Well, Well....

I am officially back in college in the "do he like me cuz I love him so much" game of silliness... Does anyone remember the song "silly"? Silly of me to think that I could ever have you for my guy..... No need to stress the rest. I know that one thing is for certain... I am older...15 years older give or take a few years... I will NOT make the same mistake... The man WILL come to me and if he doesn't Qué será será... What ever will be will be... I am asking and craving GOD my father for advice and love and attention to help me and guide me in the way that I should go. I will and I am waiting on the Lord and being of good courage.
I want God best for me. I want it for me and my husband. If a husband is what God wants me to have..

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!