Monday, December 29, 2014

I will try this... When my hair inventory is lower...

Product Review || OGX (Formerly Organix) Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner

NOTE:  This product was purchased at Target.

Purpose: "... strengthen and soften the hair, ... smooth the cuticle for straight, strong tresses, adding a brilliant glow and luminescent shine ..."

Number of trials: numerous over the course of months

How I used it:
Applied to freshly washed hair.
Waited for 3-5 minutes (as instructed).
Then rinsed.

_____________
THE REVIEW:

Organix products are usually a miss for me, but this one has actually been a hit.  To me, it is comparable to Aphogee 2-Minute Keratin Reconstructor in effectiveness.  It leaves my hair just as moisturized and strengthened.  The smell is also very pleasant, like a toned down cocoa butter scent.  I really like to use this product prior to flat ironing because the end result is well-conditioned,  super smooth, shiny hair.  This conditioner has the potential to become a regular one in my stash, though Aphogee 2-Minute is still my numero uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!