Sunday, March 2, 2014

Have thine own way... Lord!

Spend time with the lover of your soul... Spend time with him... Reestablish, fortify, build and restore your relationship with God... WOW... The same way Nehemiah was grieved over the state of Jerusalem with its broken down walls and turned over buildings and filled in wells... Nehemiah decided in his heart to build up and restore what was deserted and torn down... I need to be like Nehemiah... ( is this why I have my own Neha Miah?) 

I need to tend to Jerusalem... My place of worship has been abandoned... When was the last time I really... If ever... Communed with God? I need to build up my walls to keep the good in and the bad out... I need to remember what God has done... Is doing... Promised he will do... I need to be about my father's business... I need to be so focused about this... That no one can distract me from my goals and my focus on God. 

Lord God... I ask that you continue to not give up on me... Thank you for being faithful and long suffering on my behalf and towards the end that you would have me reach. Lord... I thank you for restoring my immunizations against the world and its influences... I need thee... Every hour... No matter. How stubborn I am... I thank you for your loving kindness. And most importantly for you love and provisions for me and my house daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!