Sunday, March 30, 2014

Birth Day Blues... a blues for tina?

well... as i look bak over my daughter's life... i see how my dis-organized and unprincipled bad habits are negativelt affecting her... and she will be 8 at the end of this year... There are changes that must be made by me... Lord HELP me

1... i dont have enough money to wash our clothes as much as i would like... its takes twenty dollars to wash and i dont have it all at once most times... NOW... that i'm writing... i guess that when i get paid from Old Navy... I can wash clothes that day...

2... my house is a pig stye ...i am a slob... i need to cleean my room so that Veronica can have seperate rooms

3... i must get rid of things... of clothes i dont wear... or really... clothes that are worn, permanently stained and faded or yellowing

4... i need better and updated shoes... period...

5... i MUST pay my tithe... but... it just seems as if I CANNOT AFFORD to pay it...

6... i must switch to cheaper phone plan... BUT i kinda like the UNLIMITED hotspot

7... i need to get home MUCH EARLIER

8... I need to get a NEW JOB

9...i need to get bookcases

10... i need a monthly house keeper and bug sprayer

11... i need to exercise

12... i need to buy only the healthy food we need and take keft overs to work or for lunch

13... i need to help Veronica with her rading, writing and math with MUCH MORE patience

14... i need to save $$$

15... I NEED to fix my credit???? maybe???

NOW.... what am i goingto do about my list???


oh yeah... i mUST SPEND more time with GOD every day.

i am a bit of a mess... and GOTS the nerve to wanna be datin' somebody

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!