Sunday, December 16, 2012

Your Success Story -- Philippians 3:5-6

Use all of your strength and energy and time to reach your goals!!! Don't get distracted by ANYTHING, ANYBODY.

Philippians 3:4-5 KJV

Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

Philippians 3:4-5 AMP

Though for myself I have [at least grounds] to rely on the flesh. If any other man considers that he has or seems to have reason to rely on the flesh  and  his physical  and outward advantages, I have still more!  Circumcised when I was eight days old, of the race of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew [and the son] of Hebrews; as to the observance of the Law I was of [the party of] the Pharisees,

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!