Wednesday, December 22, 2010

From: JLH --> Tuesday 12/14/2010 @12:22 PM

Hello and Good Afternooon Miss Smith,

This morning when I wokeup, the Lord said to me, "my son, I will cause a deep sleep to come over you. I will take a rib from you and form a women out of it. The two of you shall be one twain. She will be your helpmeet. You will have dominion over all the earth and over all the fish in the sea, so be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth. The woman you are with shall be your wife and the two of you shall be blessed whereever you shall go. Always remember to put me, the Lord your God, first in everything you do and no good thing will be with held from you." This is what I feel in my heart and I know in my spirit is true.

Tina, I Love You

Have A Good Day Baby, See You Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!