Monday, December 20, 2010

The Aftermath

It is the day after the Christmas program at my church.

This is definitely the start of my NEW life. Since I've last written to you, dear blog, I have met the man of my dreams and the man in my life JLH... I'll write his initials because that is all that strangers need to know... I believe in every ounce of my being that he is THE ONE. However, i digress... i am all about the Christmas program at my church.

Veronica was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.

She performed her speech as the call to worship. Isaiah Chapter 9 verses 6 and 7. I was so proud of her. She was not nervous at all, but I was. I am so happy and blessed to be her mommy. I will be getting married next year and I will be a better all around person... nt because of the marriage, but because God is placing the resources in my life that HE will help me to follow through on what HE wants and NEEDS me to do. Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!