Thursday, August 24, 2017

Auntie Atneataies... Mammagram... A living legend... She DID this!!

ü Herald and preach the Word!
ü Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready],
ü whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or unfavorable. [Whether it is convenient or inconvenient, whether it is welcome or unwelcome, you as preacher of the Word are to show people in what way their lives are wrong.]
ü And convince them, rebuking and correcting, warning and urging and encouraging them, being unflagging and inexhaustible in patience and teaching.

For the time is coming when [people] will not tolerate (endure) sound and wholesome instruction, but, having ears itching [for something pleasing and gratifying], they will gather to themselves one teacher after another to a considerable number, chosen to satisfy their own liking and to foster the errors they hold, And will turn aside from hearing the truth and wander off into myths and man-made fictions.

As for you,
ü be calm and cool and steady,
ü accept and suffer unflinchingly every hardship,
ü do the work of an evangelist,
ü fully perform all the duties of your ministry.
ü For I am already about to be sacrificed [my life is about to be poured out as a drink offering];
ü the time of my [spirit's] release [from the body] is at hand and I will soon go free.
ü I have fought the good (worthy, honorable, and noble) fight,
ü I have finished the race,
ü I have kept (firmly held) the faith. [As to what remains]
ü  henceforth there is laid up for me the [victor's] crown of righteousness [for being right with God and doing right], which
ü the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me and recompense me on that [great] day–and
ü not to me only, but also to all those who have loved and yearned for and welcomed His appearing (His return). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!