Sunday, April 3, 2016

Not a thing new under the sun...

Hmmm... Love you one day next day hate... Die for you one day... Next day caint... Call it tough love and it really be hate... Duality rules the opinions of the fake...

I ready let's go... Boo sorry but I cain't
had the money yesterday... Lost it at the bank
I'ma ride or die for ya... When I get a new shank
I really thought about doing it... Just a lie from the ranks

Of All the foolish fake friends who around you all the time... When you got yo own money and can always spare a dime... Til you get real down and the weight of your mind
starts dragging you down til you chokin' bleeding' cryin'...

they say I'll call you right back... in yo soul you know they lyin'... Taking all them steps backward while they teeth is fake smiling...

Only thing to do now is to tell them stop yo lying. Been Me, myself and I since birth only God can stop this trial.

Is in the  BIBLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!