Monday, March 7, 2016

Speak Lord - Youth Revival

When you seem alone:
1) child raised with morals
2) woman with standards
3) man with standards
4) older folks... Can't reach nobody

God wants to open your eyes... Si you can see you are not alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord , I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
2 Kings 6:17 KJV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the relationship that I want with God... GOD talks with me cuz we homies and cool like THAT... while yet I reverence and worship and serve God.

The divine connection!!!

The night season... Hmmmm... 👿busy

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
God's power represented by fire
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The SAME GOD!! You are not alone!!!

No matter what... God is there...
"I'll never leave you nor forsake you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!