Sunday, November 8, 2015

Thank You

The previous week was totally weird and uncomfortable and had me dealing with issues and concerns that I would rather NOT have to deal with:
1) feeling unattractive
2) doubting whether someone who I feel is worthy or acceptable to bring into your lives should want me for anything more that a booty call
3) wondering if I'll ever be hired into the job that will comfortably susstain my daughter and myself
4) wanting a house of my own so that I can nuture pets
5) wanting pets so that something loves and needs me and wants me around indefinitely and will exercise with me
6) being in a funk and debating inwardly about quitting a pretty easy job with BOTH inconsistent and mediocre pay
7) inwardly waring with being alone for eternity
8) just feeling sad and lethargic
9) wanting to loose weight... At least moving in the right direction... Down to 150#
10) speaking out to my situations

(*) I ain't been praying or reading my bible as I should... Or listening to OBE church LA... My spirit is starving... I need You Lord... I can't make it nowhere without you with me at ALL times

But at church today... Both of my churches... At St. John I was a part of the praise team... And I thank God for the togetherness and unity when we sing together... On one accord to praise and worship GOD... Then at S ave... GOD manifested his spirit is so many ways..  I MUST call JESUS. 🎼something happens when I call Him..  I've been all down in the dumps because I didn't call HIM!! I have to call JESUS if I want ANYTHING to happen... We iver cone by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!