Saturday, July 5, 2014

http://www.fyecurls.com/... Regimen? ...should i try it... ...can't hurt...

...

Quick Summary:
       I shampoo/cowash my hair weekly.
       I do a deep treatment on my hair weekly (wrapped under hooded dryer).
       I trim my ends as needed...usually every 3-4 months.
       I moisturize my hair daily. Especially the ends.
Detailed Summary:
       Once a week, before I shampoo/cowash my hair
      four sections using hair clips
      take down  each section and cleanse my scalp gently with H2O
      Then add conditioner to each  section and detangle using my fingers only 
      let the conditioner sit on my hair while I finish my shower routine…
      Rinse under a cool water shower stream with hair still sectioned
       After shower… per section..
      apply a leave-in conditioner then my hair butter and twist it up, or my styling cream or gel for a wash n set look…air drying is always best.
      seal your ends with oil
Extra Help:
       For clarifying à 1/4 Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with warm water. ( this rids hair and scalp of buildup). 
       For protein à henna or Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner to deep treat. 
       For moisture à deep treat more often and seal hair with oil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!