Saturday, July 5, 2014

http://www.fyecurls.com/... Regimen? ...should i try it... ...can't hurt...

...

Quick Summary:
•       I shampoo/cowash my hair weekly.
•       I do a deep treatment on my hair weekly (wrapped under hooded dryer).
•       I trim my ends as needed...usually every 3-4 months.
•       I moisturize my hair daily. Especially the ends.
Detailed Summary:
•       Once a week, before I shampoo/cowash my hair
–      four sections using hair clips
–      take down  each section and cleanse my scalp gently with H2O
–      Then add conditioner to each  section and detangle using my fingers only 
–      let the conditioner sit on my hair while I finish my shower routine…
–      Rinse under a cool water shower stream with hair still sectioned
•       After shower… per section..
–      apply a leave-in conditioner then my hair butter and twist it up, or my styling cream or gel for a wash n set look…air drying is always best.
–      seal your ends with oil
Extra Help:
•       For clarifying à 1/4 Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with warm water. ( this rids hair and scalp of buildup). 
•       For protein à henna or Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner to deep treat. 
•       For moisture à deep treat more often and seal hair with oil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🎶🎶🎶Baby I'm Back!!