Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Thoughts

i want a bigger apartment with a washer and a dryer
i want a better paying job
i want a big dog and 2 persian kittens
i want a dining room and a study room in my house
i want to learn how to sew clothing and be excellent in arts and crafts
i want a good husbands who has fun with me and enjoys my company and light up when he sees me... and i him

i need quiet time with the Lord, my saivior, the LOVER of MY soul
i need to be more consistent in my relatonships
i need to be on time
i need to finish what i start
i need to exercise
i need to eat more nutrious meals and snacks

i will get a PHD in Mechanical Engineering with a concentration in Robotics
i will HEAR God's voice
i will be obedient to God's voice
i will not be scared to do more and be better

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!