Sunday, December 1, 2013

I think I need a hair regimen...

First step... Weekly Deep Treatment
Second step... Daily LOC METHOD
Third step... BiWeekly Hair Photoshoot... Hopefully this will help me chart my progress!!!
Fourth step... Stretch my hair after cleansing... Curlformers!!
Fifth step... Protective/Low Manipulation Styles
Sixth step... Go to a hair salon once every six months... Standing appointment... Trim?? I want to grow out my layers...

After consulting with the Internet... 
Here are the recommendations:
Step #1 Find a water based moisturizer
Step #2: Find a conditioner and shampoo

Step #3. Find a leave-in and styling product
Step #4 Develop a styling regimen

Recommended Water Based Moisturizers (My Aloe Vera Juice, Oily Oil & Essential Oil):
Giovanni Direct Leave In
Giovanni Smooth as Silk
Oyin Hair Dew
Oyin Juices and Berries
Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier

Recommended Conditioners (I use whatever I have in my "beauty stockpile"):
Aussie Moist Conditioner (B.S.P)
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration (B.S.P)
Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa (B.S.P)
Tresemme Naturals Conditioner (B.S.P)

Recommended Shampoos (again... Head To the "beauty stockpile"):

Chagrin Valley Soap Bar
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo
Shea Moisture Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo (B.S.P)

Recommended Leave Ins ("beauty stockpile"):
Cantu Shea Butter Leave In (B.S.P)
Giovanni Direct Leave In
Kinky Curly Knot Today (B.S.P)
Oyin Hair Dew

Recommended Styling Products (...you know the drill...):
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Eco Styler Gel (B.S.P)
Miss Jessie’s Curly Buttercreme
Shea Butter (B.S.P)



No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!