Thursday, July 12, 2012

IT HAPPENED AGAIN...

Sorry about the all caps... but I need God's SHO''NUFF help... i do not like to see people happy with their husband and a little belly with "little one" on the way... i am not mad at them nor do i want to take their spouse... no

i want a fulfilling relationship with a man.. not a one sided emotional monopoly where I am in denial and he "lusts" anything that he see...
a give and take... two sided cooperation... loving joint adventure into mortality with a man who loves and values me individually... and my daughter and i collectively

i don't like feeling unapproachable... like a cautionary tail... i want to b who i am and b appreciated for it... i don't want to deny my beliefs and values for a roommate... when only a soul-mate will satisfy...

but 1st i need to treat the three men in my life right... Trinity needs his respect, time, loyalty and devotion... I KNOW that if my focus is really on my Lord and Savior he will give me the desires of my heart... and much more than that... I will be fulfilled as a woman, child, girl, mother, student, engineer, educator, dancer, minister, person, daughter, and Christian... there are so many things i need and want in life... i will fulfill my destiny AND be balanced as I complete it WHILE following my 1st TRUE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!