Sunday, April 22, 2012

Think on these things...

A Sustainable Life
     Lord, show me the unsustainable areas of my life. I submit them to You. Lead me into Your rest and peace today, so that I can enjoy my life and serve You for years to come.

When It's OK To Say "No"
     God, sometimes it's hard for me to slow down and say no to almost anything. Help me to live with the balance of responsibility You created for me, so I can live with Your peace and enjoy life.

Free to Be Relentless
God, I want to live a new life, relentlessly pursuing You and Your promises. I trust You to help me become all You created me to be and experience true freedom.

The Importance of Finishing

     God, like Jesus, I want to be able to say that I have completed the work You have for me. Thank You for working in me to give me the power and the desire to live for Your pleasure and finish my course with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!