Friday, November 25, 2011

Lord, have mercy...

Dear God and who ever else might read this... but exclusively... God,
     There is so much I want to do with my life but at the present I am uninspired. Please help me move past Lightning and my concerns with my parents. I need to get in shape and save up for my house and car. I need to be alot more organized and I need help. I cannot find the keys to my classroom. I am tired and annoyed, but I am officially well rested. I need to get my life... physically and spiritually in order. As I think about it.. the problem is consistency... I need to give you the quality time you deserve. There are goals that I have for my life and I need and MUST enjoy my life now!! I am purposing to enjoy my life NOW!! This is a list of what I hope to accomplish in the next year. In no particular order...

  1. house with washer/dryer and mortgage payment <= $400
  2. truck/car/SUV in my name only <= $2000 total price
  3. go back to FAU BS/PhD program in Mechanical Engineering
  4. work on being a virtual online teacher to further education
  5. daily workout regimen
  6. improve credit
  7. college fund for all my children
  8. classes for Prince
  9. daily quality time with Veronica
  10. daily walk with the Lord
  11. dance ministry??
  12. Fred Astaire lessons for me
  13. dance lessons, tennis, soccer, brownies for Veronica
  14. tutor for Veronica
  15. do what God brought me to this world to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2024 RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!!!!