This year we met in West Palm Beach, FL. It was nice, because Auntie Sheryl's 70 birthday was celebrated on Saturday! This was the highlight of the reunion for me. I am going to pray for my family regularly and ask the Holy Spirit what I need to do strengthen and guide them. We need to restore the heart, mind and love in our family.
This is a day in the life of a "recovering" eccentric sluggard or perhaps perfectionist. It is a miracle I've come THIS far. I pray that with renewed strength, vigor and a 101% positive outlook, I will accomplish my heart’s goals... maybe with an "audience"... okay, implied accountability... I'll go further. Welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A is for grade 1-2 B is for grade 3 C is for grade 4 D is for grade 5 E is for grade 6 F is for grade 7 G is for grade 8 H is ...
-
So, this morning when I woke up I was listening to a YouTube message. The strange thing about it was that it was a message that I almost had...
No comments:
Post a Comment