last week... i decided to choose a book to listen to. I really love hoopladigital.com because it free and it IS free. I thought this would be another "you can do it!! YES!! book. I was presently surprised... i will definitely be re-reading this book ALOT this year. Thank Rachel. i appreciate you honety and pain. thank you for sharing... and giving me hope.This is a day in the life of a "recovering" eccentric sluggard or perhaps perfectionist. It is a miracle I've come THIS far. I pray that with renewed strength, vigor and a 101% positive outlook, I will accomplish my heart’s goals... maybe with an "audience"... okay, implied accountability... I'll go further. Welcome.
Monday, February 26, 2018
so... i kinda read this book...
last week... i decided to choose a book to listen to. I really love hoopladigital.com because it free and it IS free. I thought this would be another "you can do it!! YES!! book. I was presently surprised... i will definitely be re-reading this book ALOT this year. Thank Rachel. i appreciate you honety and pain. thank you for sharing... and giving me hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A is for grade 1-2 B is for grade 3 C is for grade 4 D is for grade 5 E is for grade 6 F is for grade 7 G is for grade 8 H is ...
-
So, this morning when I woke up I was listening to a YouTube message. The strange thing about it was that it was a message that I almost had...
No comments:
Post a Comment