This is a day in the life of a "recovering" eccentric sluggard or perhaps perfectionist. It is a miracle I've come THIS far. I pray that with renewed strength, vigor and a 101% positive outlook, I will accomplish my heart’s goals... maybe with an "audience"... okay, implied accountability... I'll go further. Welcome.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
community service... and whatnot... mostly whatnot
I have goto learn how to do a little of wvrything without just not doing anything... I am a praise dancer... liturgical if you wanna be fancy... I have not set apart time to rehearse or even to find music... I also NEED to exercise... I just realized that I'm about 45 pound overweight... I'm going to get a bicycle and a trailer for my sidekick... Lawd help me... one day I'm gonna write you with some awesomely good news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A is for grade 1-2 B is for grade 3 C is for grade 4 D is for grade 5 E is for grade 6 F is for grade 7 G is for grade 8 H is ...
-
So, this morning when I woke up I was listening to a YouTube message. The strange thing about it was that it was a message that I almost had...
No comments:
Post a Comment